Enfold - Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
Enfold is a clean, super flexible and fully responsive WordPress Theme (try resizing your browser), suited for business websites, shop websites, and users who want to showcase their work on a neat portfolio site. The Theme is built on top of the fabulous Avia Framework and offers support for the WPML MULTI LANGUAGE plugin, just in case you need it It comes with a plethora of options so you can modify layout, styling, colors and fonts directly from within the backend. Build your own clean skin or use one of 18 predefined skins right out from your WordPress Admin Panel. Font, background and color options as well as the dynamic template builder will help you create the Website you need in no time. In addition to the global options you can set unique styling options for each entry as seen in the theme demo
Key Features Overview
SEO (Search engine optimization)The theme is built with SEO best practices in mind. It uses clean, semantical and valid HTML code and CSS so search engines can index the content of your site with ease. Important content is always placed before unimportent in your source code (eg: Blog Post content before Sidebar), Headlines are wrapped in heading tags (h1, h2, h3 etc) to signalise their importance to search engines. The site also uses heavy internal site linking, which is also of vital for search engines (related posts, primary and secondary navigation menus, footer navigation, etc) With this Wordpress Template you are well equipped to get a high google ranking and attract visitors to show them your fantastic work
ResponsiveThis is a responsive theme, able to adapt its layout to the screen size of your visitors. (try resizing the screen and see for yourself) The Slideshows for this theme are also touch enabled and hardware accelerated, which means they are working super sleek on mobile device like ipad or iphone
Support and DocumentationThe theme comes with an extensive help file to help you understand how it works. If you encounter any problems or have questions once you purchased the theme feel free to drop us a notice at http://www.kriesi.at/support We have 12000 registered members that often help out faster than we can. Nevertheless you will always recieve a response from me or my support team. More than 100000 Posts show that we do care that your site works fine A short notice: The reasons I have chosen to use my own forum are quite simple:
- Themeforest support threads are not searchable. Since most questions are asked over and over again a searchable forum will greatly enhance your experience since the answer to your question might already be there.
- Second Reason: people can’t respond to each other at themeforest to help each other out, which often happens on the support forums.
External scripts and resources used:
Changelog2015 December 8th – Version 3.4.6
- improved: how the template builder template gets loaded in front-end to improve plugin compatibility - fixed: a bug with category select fields not displaying for various template builder elements2015 December 6th – Version 3.4.5
- fixed: an error with the lightbox not working on ajax portfolio items - fixed: a bug with the contact form builder when using key/values pairs for select elements - fixed: a few problems with php7 and template builder elements - updated: to the google maps API and elements - updated: google maps api calls - improved: the automated theme update script - removed: several older 3rd party scripts for performance improvements2015 November 17th – Version 3.4.4
- fixed: a bug on older php 5.2.X installations2015 November 17th – Version 3.4.3
- fixed: a few issues with php7 - fixed an issue with the minimal portfolio demo import2015 November 12th – Version 3.4.2
- improved: contact form date picker now comes with dropdown menu for month and year - fixed: a display issue with the instagram widget on firefox - fixed: a bug that caused sliders to stop after the first rotation - fixed: a problem with the mailchimp element causing too many queries to the API. This affected site performance even if the mailchimp element was not used at all2015 November 5th – Version 3.4.1
- fixed: a fatal error caused the instagram widget on certain servers - fixed: a problem with the masonry not accepting custom css classes2015 November 5th – Version 3.4 This is a rather big update. if you want to see the full changelog with examples please see our blog post on kriesi.at You can find a simple changelog below:
- style.css - new version number - folder config-templatebuilder: fixed an issue with the visual editor adding unnecessary html characters and tags2015 August 20th – Version 3.3.1
- style.css - new version number - folder framework: fixed an issue with portfolio and latest news widget2015 August 19th – Version 3.3
BUGFIX AND COMPATIBILITY RELEASE - folder framework: - files were updated to work with WordPress 4.3: This will remove some PHP Errors and layout problems caused by the customizer - folder css: - several small bugfixes and improvements for template builder elements - fixed a layout problem with WooCommerce - fixed display of large gap masonry when inside color section or column - fixed display of no sidebar blog font size if a different standard font size was chosen - folder js: - fixed a problem with smooth scrolling - fixed a problem with minimum height calculations - folder includes: - improvement of some of the demo files - fixed a problem with the advanced styling editor - fixed a problem with the admin bar menu - folder config-templatebuilder: - small php improvement to the masonry element - fixed a rare nesting error with color sections - folder config-layerslider: - updated the layerslider to the latest version2015 June 25th – Version 3.2.2
- minor bug fix: updated documentation assets2015 June 19th – Version 3.2.1
- improved: the visual site preloader works faster and more reliable now - fixed: an image size problem with portfolio gallery thumbnails - fixed: Vimeo API was updated to fix vimeo video autoplay - added: rel=‘nofollow’ to comment links2015 June 3rd – Version 3.2
- new demo content: - wedding demo - church demo - added: - added: columns now got styling options like background color, image, padding, margin - added: colorpicker now allows to the use of RGBA (transparent) colors - added: new element: events countdown - added: option to center contact form text - added: linktarget option for hotspot links - added: Audio Posts now also display the audio preview in grid mode - added: Gallery elements allows to display only the first image of the gallery and the other images are accessible via lightbox - added: new advanced font options for headings (font weight / text transform) in advanced styling editor - added: minimal header with drop shadow - added: main menu filter hook - added: 2 new color schemes - added: css column stylings -bugfixes: - fixed: image upload glitch affecting older themes - fixed: an issue with masonry excerpts displaying shortcodes - fixed: a bug that caused the template builder to disrupt WPML ajax translations - fixed: a bug with the animated number element if a decimal with a zero was used (eg: 0.007) - fixed: schema markup for posts - fixed: a problem with the latest version and the previous enfold config script - fixed: big with checkout display on mobile - fixed: an issue with the fallback main menu on mobile devices - updated: - updated: framework to the latest version - updated: backend option pages - updated: layerslider to the latest version - improved: - improved: default countdown element - improved: events calendar stylings - improved: styling for the big testimonial slider on mobile devices - improved: calendar element colors2015 April 30th – Version 3.1.5
- includes/helper-responsive-megamenu.php: fixed an error that caused the site to crash when "Automated Schema.org HTML Markup" was disabled in the backend2015 April 30th – Version 3.1.4
- improved: security of the framework against XSS attacks - improved: minor improvements to the frameworks sidebar management - updated: TGM Plugin activation class to version 2.4.1 - updated: danish translation file - fixed: sidebar widget id settings. it might be necessary to re-apply your widgets to the correct widget area after updating - fixed: an issue with the template displaying the wrong sidebar - fixed: excluded dropbox links from lightbox autolinking - fixed: issue with main menu active link not being highlighted on one page portfolio - fixed: an issue with the mobile menu not being scrollable - fixed: an issue with the slideshow dots not appearing - fixed: an issue with the comment element not using global settings - fixed: an issue with section overlays causing a HTML nesting error in the footer - fixed: an issue with special characters in google maps widget - fixed: an issue with the combo widget displaying action schedules - fixed: a problem with mega menu titles displaying then they shouldn't - fixed: an issue with menu items and schema markup - fixed: an issue with a read more button in woocommerce grouped products - fixed: an issue with title/breadcrumb not using the global display settings on shop pages - fixed: the style of woocommerce layered navigation filters2015 March 30th – Version 3.1.3
- added: each masonry now has a unique id - added: new hook to add data to dummy widgets - added: new hook for easier search page modifications - improved: layout for fullwidth author blog archives - fixed: two small issue with the contact form redirect feature - fixed: an issue with safari circle images - fixed: an issue with hotspots tooltips generating unexpected paragraphs - fixed: EasySlider description for links2015 March 24th – Version 3.1.2
- fixed: an issue with parallax sections on mobile - fixed: an issue with a woocommerce php notice if settings were not saved after update - fixed: an issue with breadcrumb navigation and schema validation - fixed: an issue with hotspot images adding empty paragraph markup to the tooltip - improved: some framework security improvements - improved: html escaping for google maps widget - improved: the new "text as placeholder" feature for contact forms2015 March 18th – Version 3.1.1
- style.css - new version number - functions-enfold.php - fixed an issue with submenu item height when a custom menu height was set - js/avia.js - fixed an issue with the new unsticky top bar not working on non-shrinking headers - folder config-templatebuilder: - the select element for taxonomies shows the parent/child relation of the taxonomy now - folder config-woocommerce: - fixed a minor issue with the new shopping cart icon and its borders2015 March 16th – Version 3.1 One of our biggest updates yet. Since the changelog is so extensive please visit our blog here for more information 2015 January 28th – Version 3.0.8
- style.css - new version number - folder includes/admin: - modified translation strings so they no longer contain HTML code that could mess up backend options if translated poorly - folder lang: - regenerated several mo/po language files that caused problems after the latest update - removed outdated translations - folder framework: - update to the latest version + some minor translation fixes2015 January 26th – Version 3.0.7
- style.css - new version number - layout.css + grid.css - solved a problem with fixed background images in the latest version of google chrome (40+)2015 January 24th – Version 3.0.6
- style.css - new version number - layout.css - fixed an alignment issue of the logo in sidebars - folder config-templatebuilder: - put options for color sections in tabs in preparation for next update with more options - folder lang: - regenerated several mo/po files that caused problems after the latest update2015 January 19th – Version 3.0.5
- updated: the theme is now WooCommerce 2.3 ready - update: framework folder update to the latest version + some security improvements - added: color options for the Promo Box (Font, Background, Border) - added: order and sorting options for Portfolio and Masonry element - added: various filters to disable the layout builder programmatically - added: main menu items can open modal windows with an iframe if ?iframe=true to is added to the link - added: proper compatibility mode with default Shop Page and Template Builder - fixed: a bug with mobile menu when used with RTL settings - fixed: a visual bug with the iconbox element when icon was set to display as a link - fixed: a visual bug of the masonry element on mobile devices - fixed: a visual bug with right aligned captions on fullscreen sliders - fixed: a visual bug with video players displaying a "video player" label - fixed: an error with post navigation when a sidebar main menu was used - fixed: a visual problem with the socket menu on mobile devices - fixed: a small problem with the "active menu item" border below main menu items - fixed: a small problem with phone number alignment in header top bar - fixed: a gallery thumbnail bug in ajax portfolios - fixed: a problem causing the layerslider demo slider import to triggered repeatedly - fixed: a bug that showed the html editor instead of the visual editor when opening modal windows - fixed: magazine titles now display the correct title attribute - fixed: a small validation problem with custom HR Elements - fixed: a problem with portfolio custom links - fixed: a problem with sidebar menus and fullscreen sliders - fixed: an issue with animated numbers not displaying in IE8 - fixed: display of media element player interface - fixed: video looping in safari 8 - fixed: a problem with mega menu column width calculation - improved: minor improvement to ajax portfolio behavior in parallax section - improved: parallax offset calculation script - improved: font manager compatibility with SSL in wordpress backend - improved: blog menu item gets highlighted on single post pages if a blog was selected in theme options - improved: theme translation works better now - improved: small SEO improvement on Single Product page by removing unnecessary (duplicate) h1 tag2014 November 20th – Version 3.0.4
- fixed: button shortcode not working properly2014 November 20th – Version 3.0.3
- fixed: WordPress 4.0.1 related Bugs that prevented template builder elements from working - added: additional options for the submenu element when on small devices - added: added slideshow option to stop slideshow autorotation with the last slide - fixed: shortcodes within the catalogue item now execute properly - fixed: button links that contained a mail address - fixed: an issue with main menu dropdowns when main menu is in sidebar - fixed: small styling improvements to various shortcodes - fixed: an issue with cut off testimonial elements - fixed: an encoding problem of the share links - improved: the theme now uses the universal google tracking code for google analytics by default - improved: email form validation allows one letter names in email address eg: firstname.lastname@example.org - improved: Yoast Seo backend compatibility with the template builder. The plugin should be able to check the content of the template builder with higher accuracy now - added: hebrew translation file - improved: Events Calendar breadcrumb navigation when no events are found - added: loading animation when woocommerce catalogue product is clicked - improved: woocommerce list styling in product description - improved: small SEO improvements for single product page - folder config-layerslider: updated to Version 5.3.22014 October 19th – Version 3.0.2
- added: grid row accepts custom IDs so you can scroll to them via main menu links - added: image hotspot link option - improved: small improvements to various shortcodes (iconlist, section) - improved: phone validation for contact forms - fixed: an issue with ie8 headers - fixed: an issue with large logos overlapping the mobile menu - fixed: a problem with custom colors for headings - fixed: a problem with a blog filter - fixed: a bug with mega menu alignment - fixed: a bug with portfolio not executing the sorting callback - fixed: a small issue with old media uploader and unexpected output - fixed: a problem with translation - fixed: small bug with the default link overlay not saving content if saved by hitting the enter key - fixed: a bug that prevented the modal window in the backend to cause problems on Firefox - fixed: a bug that caused a wrong drag and drop offset - fixed: a few spelling errors - fixed: alignment issue with image hotspots - fixed: a problem with the menu element displaying the wrong menu - fixed: an issue with flexible elements that can stretch to fullscreen when used in shortcode mode - updated: enfold now runs best with version 3.8 + of the events calendar - updated: Spanish translation file - updated: option pages now use the modern media uploader instead of the deprecated version - removed some hooks that caused troubles when analyzing page content with WordPress SEO.2014 October 7st – Version 3.0.1
- style.css - new version number - tag.php - fixed a filter setting - css/shortcode.css - fixed a small bug with the masonry - fixed a small bug with positioning of submenu element - folder config-woocommerce: - fixed a few styling issues on mobile layouts - better mobile view of cart icon - folder framework: - security improvements (thanks to Barak Tawily from AppSec Labs for the contribution) - latest portfolio widget accepts custom portfolio links - modified language strings for easier translation - option to escape a coma in form builder - folder templatebuilder: - fixed: small bug with table headings on mobile devices2014 October 1st – Version 3.0 This is by far the BIGGEST update for Enfold we have released yet. Since the changelog is so extensive please visit our blog here for more information 2014 August 27th – Version 2.9.2
- style.css - new version number - folder framework: updated to work with WordPress Version 4.0 - folder config-layerslider: updated to Version 5.2.02014 July 9th – Version 2.9.1
- style.css - new version number - folder js: fixed a bug that prevented modern browser from using hardware accelerated animations2014 July 8th – Version 2.9 Want to know whats new? Here is a short Blog Post about the latest release
- added: new Element: Image with Hotspots - added: new Header style: transparent glass - added: modern Lightbox script instead of outdated Lightbox. - added: option to disable Lightbox - improved: Portfolio Element can now be used as a fullwidth element as well (please note that it might be necessary to update some pages if you want to keep your current look by putting the portfolio into a 1/1 column element) - improved: styling for single column portfolio - fixed: a problem with product sort buttons on mobile devices - fixed: an error with the codeblock element and shortcode execution - fixed: a problem with Yoast Seo Plugin affecting portfolio and blog pagination - fixed: a problem with Numbers shortcode re-populating the value of the textarea with the default value - fixed: a bug with slideshow elements creating a messed up shortcode when multiple images where added at once - fixed: a contact form email verification problem with seldom used single letter domain email addresses - fixed: a problem with google map tooltips and dark layouts that use white text color - fixed: a bug with the dummy data import not applying the correct menu - folder lang: - german translation update - italian translation update - spanish translation update - added: arabic translation files - added: norsk translation files2014 May 28th – Version 2.8.1
- style.css - new version number - css/shortcodes.css - fixed a small issue with image sizes in firefox2014 May 28th – Version 2.8
- fixed: an issue with the lightbox tint effect, some minor widget issues and removed some padding from blank template - fixed: an alignment issue with captioned images - removed: some outdated code - folder js: - fixed: an issue with mobile menus not displaying correctly - added: option for the google maps element to disable dragging of map on mobile devices - folder includes: - added: several hooks for all loop files - added: option to deactivate schema.org markup - added: magazine and transparent header pages to the demo content - improved: social media share button encoding of urls - improved: use section tags instead of div tags for sidebar widgets - folder config-templatebuilder: - added: additional filter options and settings to the schema.org markup generator - fixed: a problem with the in popup-texteditor showing the value from another texteditor - fixed: a problem with text editor formating when in html view - fixed: a problem with text editor not working in firefox - fixed: a problem with the masonry "load more" option fetching the wrong entries - folder config-bbpress: - fixed: a styling problem with user pages - folder config-woocommerce: -added: styling for categories that display only subcategory items -fixed: a styling problem with product shortcodes - folder lang: -added: Korean Language files -added: Simplified & Traditional Chinese Language files2014 April 20th – Version 2.7 One of our biggest updates yet with multiple new elements like accordion slider, magazine element, code block element, 2/5, 3/5 and 4/5 columns. It also comes with a theme customization wizard that lets you edit various distinct elements right out of the backend. We have also greatly improved the blog options in order to make sure that if you want to use the site as magazine with magazine element you get beautiful related posts, sharing buttons etc. See the full list of changes here:
- added: accordion image and post slider - added: magazine element - added: code block element - added: 2/5, 3/5 and 4/5 column for template builder - added: customization wizard that allows to edit distinct elements - added: sharing links for various social networks - added: option that allows disabling post feature image on single post - added: lightbox linking option for image element - added: option to disable video autoplay for slideshows - added: a 5 column option for portfolios - added: option filter to portfolio - added: social icon style for the largest Russian social network "VK" - added: facebook likebox widget - added: 10 new google fonts - added: new config options for blog layout (social icons, meta display options) - added: option to disable the reset theme options button by adding: add_theme_support('avia_disable_reset_options'); to your child themes function.php file - added: confirmation window when deleting a widget area to prevent accidental deletion - added: magazine tab script to show different categories - improved: to work better with print styling, added additional style - improved: screen reader accessibility for social icons - improved: offset calculation for smooth scrolling script on iOS - improved: styles for some framework widgets - improved: print.css stylesheet - improved: grid view for blog grid on mobile devices - improved: styling of news combo widget - improved: styling for self hosted audio and video player - improved: security of ajax functions - improved: multiple google webfonts are now queried with a single API request instead of many - improved: iconfont uploader is now more reliable - improved: iconfont now holds reddit, bitcoin, vk and a few more social network icons - improved: multiple linkpicker dropdowns possible in one element now - improved: slideshows now use the more convenient linkpicker to apply links to buttons, instead of a text input field - improved: german translation - fixed: a color bug with dropcaps - fixed: a bug that prevented custom classes from being saved - fixed: wrong stylesheet inclusion - fixed: a minor issue with password protected comments - fixed: an issue with link replacement in blog posts for post format link - fixed: issue with icon header alignment - fixed: centering of icons, submenu and phone number on mobile devices - fixed: bug with progress bar animation on firefox - fixed: bug with social icon placement - fixed: a problem with google maps when using the template builder element and a map widget - fixed: a bug with parallax scrolling and modern IE versions - fixed: a problem where self hosted video stopped background video when user pressed play - fixed: mega menu positioning on left menu - fixed: google webfont display in admin area at enfold -> general stylings - fixed: a translation bug in form generator2014 April 16 – Version 2.6.4 Fixed a minor issue with links not working in advanced layout builder
Please update - file: style.css - folder: config-templatebuilder2014 April 15 – Version 2.6.3 This release ensures WordPress 3.9 compatibility and fixes a few small issues with the new TinyMce Editor
Please update - file: style.css - folder: framework - folder: config-templatebuilder2014 March 18th – Version 2.6.2
- style.css - new version number - functions.php - improved stylesheet order - functions-enfold.php - fixed a bug with phone number in header not displaying - includes/helper-main-menu.php - fixed a bug with WPML language switcher - config-wpml/config.php - language switcher additions - config-woocommerce/config.php - fixed a problem with YOAST SEO PLugin - includes/helper-main-menu.php + includes/helper-resposnive-megamenu.php - added extra classes to the main menu for easier targeting - folder js: - improved: smooth scrolling script - improved: google maps marker placement - folder css: - fixed: issue with unclickable iOS links when using a section with fixed or parallax background - fixed: a menu flyout positioning bug for left positioned main - fixed: display bug for related blog entries on mobile devices - fixed: display bug with latest news widget on internet explorer 8 - fixed: display bug with special headings on iOS - improved: changed default line height of layerslider elements so they match the backend - improved: phone number display in header on mobile devices - improved: alignment of scroll to next section button in fullscreen slider - folder lang: - updated italian translation - folder framework: - added: additional filter for the map widget - fixed: a bug that accidentally removed slashes from option page input fields - folder config-templatebuilder: - fixed: a problem with the google maps element messing up the page layout2014 March 11th – Version 2.6.1
- style.css - new version number - functions.php - fixed a problem with registering of child theme css file - functions-enfold.php - fixed a problem with transparent menus appearing on post search - js/avia.js - fixed an issue with mobile dropdown menus when mega menus were used - js/shortcode.js - fixed height calculation for fullscreen slideshow with transparent header - js/avia-compat.js - improved check for mobile devices - index.php + archive.php -fixed an image with feature image not displaying - folder css: - bugfixes for mega menu - fixed alignment of secondary header menu - fixed a small bug with the new fullscreen-slider scroll button - folder framework: - fixes regarding the css stylings applied by backend options - folder config-templatebuilder: - fixed some styling issues - fixed a problem with image dimensions2014 March 10th – Version 2.6 What changed?
- added: new header options - added: import/export tab - added: option to create custom blog layout for the default blog - improved: better title tag for images in blog - fixed: footer.php issue with 4 and 5 columns in footer on mobile devices - fixed: a small issue with blog breadcrumb - folder css: - css/dynamic.css - small color changes for the new header settings - css/layout.css - major additions for the new header styles - css/shortcode.css - Improved styles for various shortcodes - css/dynamic.css - Added styles for transparent header - css/base.css - Fixed a webkit bug with overlays - added: RTL stylesheet - added: Print stylesheet (first draft) - folder js: - improved: performance and reliability of video api - fixed: a few internet explorer related issues with fullscreen slider - added: fixed backgrounds for mobile devices. (parallax bgs will also be set to fixed in order to save computing power) - added maps api - folder config-layerslider: updated to the latest version - folder framework: - updated: to the latest version - added: import/export functionality for theme settings - added: database update trigger when new theme version is activated - added: submenu items for mobile menu can now be hidden and shown when the parent menu is clicked - improved: page loading speed - folder config-templatebuilder: - added: Goggle Maps template builder element - added: option to display a "scroll down" button to the fullscreen slider - added: options for video backgrounds and video sliders on mobile devices - improved: video api now able to center video in ie8 - fixed: a bug that produced invalid html when using multiple fullwidth elements - fixed: a firefox bug with colorpickers - fixed: a bug with button element links - fixed: a bug with the table builder that occurred when only a single column was created -folder lang: - updated: italian language files - updated: german language files - updated: spanish language files - folder woocommerce: -fixed: some minor stlying issues -fixed: display of the country selector on different skins -improved: support for child themes which want to overwrite the template structure2014 February 23 – Version 2.5.4
Files that changed: - style.css - new version number - js/shortcode.js - improved youtube integration - folder: config-templatebuilder: small adjustments and bugfixes2014 February 21 – Version 2.5.3
Files that changed: - style.css - new version number - js/avia.js - fixed a small iframe script - js/shortcode.js - improved the video api for sliders and backgrounds2014 February 13 – Version 2.5.2
Files that changed: - style.css - new version number - js/avia.js - improved waypoint script which tracks where on the site you currently are on one page portfolios - js/shortcode.js - added a few resizing trigges for the waypoint script - config-wpml/config.php - fixed a small bug - header.php - added do_action hook “ava_after_main_container” at the last line of header.php in case you want to execute code at the end of the header file - folder woocommerce: updated for version 2.1 of woocommerce: -re added dropdowns for Column and Product Count in backend - fixed a small styling glitch on accoutn page - removed some php warnings and switched deprecated hooks/filters for new ones - folder config-templatebuilder: - added filter for “avf_parallax_speed” so speed of parallax sections can be changed2014 February 12 – Version 2.5.1
Files that changed: - style.css - new version number - includes/admin/dummy.xml - added masonries and parallax pages to the demo content - fixed a small issue with parallax effect not activating when no fullscreen slider is present on the page2014 February 10 – Version 2.5 What changed? The Fullscreen Slideshow, as well as the Easy Slider now support direct embedding of videos. We also revamped the button system for the slideshows so you can now attach one or two call to action buttons to each of those slides. Please check your existing slideshow links, it might be necessary to update them after the update. Sections can also display background Videos now and we also added an option for parallax scrolling of background images in sections. In short: a lot of video related improvements along with a lot of smaller improvements and bugfixes. Enjoy! Here is an example of what you can build with those new elements: http://www.kriesi.at/themes/enfold/homepage/home-v9-videos-and-parallax/
- added: video api for slideshow - added: parallax script for section backgrounds - added: italian translation - added: fullscreen slider now supports videos from youtube, vimeo as well as webm, ogv and mp4 files - added: optional 2nd call to action button for easy and fullscreen slider - added: more slideshow button styles - added: call to action button option for Fullwidth Easy Slider - added: additional up/down slide transition for all slideshows - added: background video for section shortcode - added: parallax background images for section shortcode - added: the Horizontal Ruler element now allows negative values to reduce whitespace between elements - updated: browser detection script - updated: envato auto update script - improved: fullscreen slider parallax performance - improved: styling of 1/4 column for ipad/tablets and 1/5 columns on landscape mobile - improved: bbpress 2.5 styles - improved: added meta tag to header.php to prevent accidental activation of compatibility view in IE - improved: copyright text in footer.php is now shortcode enabled - improved: masonry read more button will now apply the activated filters - improved: Backend View in Firefox - improved: styling of linked Icons in iconbox - fixed: removed a php warning message - fixed: an issue with the cart display when woocommerce multilingual is used - fixed section scroll problem - fixed: 2 small issues with lightbox modal window - fixed: a bug with author avatar - fixed: typo in dutch version - fixed: error message when php messaging in strict mode - fixed: link issues with iconbox and iconlist - fixed: some warnins in php 5.4 - fixed: bug with color section shortcode interfering with visual representation of shortcodes when in backend - fixed: bug with dragging elements in the builder - fixed: mega menu styling in backend of wordpress 3.8+2014 January 09 – Version 2.4.5
- file 404.php fixed a small bug in - fixed a lightbox issue - small improvement to the ajax search button - removed portfolio slug options from Enfold Admin Area - moved portfolio slug setting to Settings->Permalinks - file includes/loop-portfolio-single.php && template-builder.php - small improvements2013 December 16 – Version 2.4.3 What changed? This is mostly a bugfix/improvement update for the frontend that also makes the theme compatible with WordPress 3.8. We added the “Comments” Template builder element so you can display comments on pages now and now allow to set a minimum height for sections, so you can create fullscreen sections with centered content.
- style.css - Bugfix release, new version number - folder config-layerslider: updated to version 4.6.52013 October 22 – Version 2.4.1
- style.css - Bugfix release, new version number - js/shortcodes.js - fixed small alignement bug in masonry2013 October 20 – Version 2.4 What changed? We added 2 brand new Template Builder Elements: the Fullwidth Masonry and the Fullwidth Masonry Gallery. These Elements allow you to display grids and masonries of Blog Posts, Portfolio items, Products and Images and are perfect for modern magazines, portfolios and photography. As always we also added multiple small bugfixes and improvements to the theme as well
- small template builder changes and bugfixes - some lightbox script improvements to easier activate a external lightbox - improved shortcode toggle behavior - added shortcode execution to menu title (use: add icon to the title) - added filter to social icon array in header file so its easier to add new icons - fixed date translation in author.php - small bugfixes and improvements for the new iconfont system - update of some shortcode styles to match the overall theme style (eg: buttons) - updated german and french translation2013 October 1 – Version 2.3.1 Bugfix release
- fixed an issue with ie8 menus - fixed a small bug with one of the template builder elements - also added a get param to the iconfont to cause a proper cache refresh - added a first basic czech translation2013 September 31 – Version 2.3 What changed?
- improved behavior of css3 animated elements on mobile devices - added admin option for font uploader at Enfold->General Settings - added youtube, xing, 500px and soundcloud social icon for the header - folder css: iconfont improvements and bugfixes - update of all shortcodes containing iconfont icons to the new system - fixed a bug that occurred when editing multiple links in multiple textarea elements - added support for Revolution Slider Plugin and a Template Builder element in case users has the Plugin activated -updated layerslider2013 September 18 – Version 2.2 What changed: The template builder now works fne with wordpress 3.6 Revisions!
We also added a bunch of language files submitted by our users to make it easier to switch to another language. New languages:
Share This Product
You May Also Like
Liberty - Your Political WordPress...
Benz - Creative Multiuse WordPress...
Signature - Multi-Purpose / Many C...
Fshow - WooCommerce Responsive Wor...